- Current perspectives in EGFR-targeted therapy
- Immunotherapy: analyses elucidating durvalumab & pembrolizumab activity
- Encouraging findings in NTRK-, ROS1– and ALK-positive lung cancer
- Interview: Improving accuracy of lung cancer screening
- Extensive-disease small-cell tumors: signals of activity
- Interview: “We need chemotherapy when rapid responses are required”
- Anti-angiogenic combinations excel in later lines
- Full Report (English)
- Full Report (Japanese)
- Full Report (Mandarin)
Expert interviews at ELCC 2019
Prof. Garrido gives an overview of the management of patients with stage III NSCLC, novel treatments in stage III disease and recent insights concerning immune modulatory vaccination in patients with NSCLC.
Dr. Newsom-Davis on the treatment algorithm for ALK-positive NSCLC and future developments for patients with ALK/ROS1-positive tumors.
Prof. Peled talks about the importance of early detection of lung cancer – especially in poorer countries –, promising biomarkers for the early detection and new insights into the interactions between lung cancer cells and the tumor microenvironment.
Prof. Dingemans explains the importance of chemotherapy in the current management of NSCLC and promising new combinations of chemotherapeutic agents with other drug classes.