memo inOncology Education Preceptorship Reports summarise the latest in lung cancer research and treatments to come out of our Preceptorship meeting series. Sponsored with an unlimited medical education grant, Springer Lung Cancer Preceptorship meetings bring lung cancer specialists from around the world to a center of excellence, where lung cancer experts present the latest hot topics.
Springer had their inaugural Lung Cancer International Preceptorship at the
highly regarded MedUni Vienna in June 2016, with Professors Robert Pirker and Sabine Zöchbauer-Müller. Read a memo inOncology report of the meeting here.
- Pathology and WHO classification of tumours of the lung: what is new?
- Screening and early detection of lung cancer
- Staging of lung cancer: the 8th IASLC TNM classification
- Treatment of lung cancer: status quo & news from ASCO 2016
- Disease monitoring using circulating cell-free tumour DNA
- Full Report (English)
Impressions from Participants
Participants of the inaugural Springer International Lung Cancer Preceptorship 2016 give their impressions of the meeting.