- PD-1 inhibition in gastric and esophageal cancer, hepatocellular carcinoma, and urothelial carcinoma
- Potential role of the microbiome in carcinogenesis and response to checkpoint inhibition
- PARP inhibition in gynecological cancers: recent insights
- New applications of PARP inhibitors
- Increasing PARP inhibitor activity via several mechanisms of action
- Full Report (English)
- Full Report (Mandarin)
- Full Report (Japanese)
Expert interviews at ESMO 2019
Dr. Arkenau discusses combination studies of novel PARP inhibitors with other drugs.
Dr. Lordick on the use of anti-PD-1 and other emerging therapies in gastric and oesophageal cancers.
Dr. Möhler presents novel findings on anti-PD-1 therapies and explains differences regarding the outcome of anti-PD-1 therapies in Asian and Caucasian populations.
Dr. Chowdhury talks about the use of PARP inhibitors in prostate cancer as well as the impact of pamiparib in patients with advanced solid tumors.